What is your main products?
All kinds of fasteners, bolts,non-standard bolts,nuts and screws.
Are you trading company or manufacturing?
We are factory.
How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 5-7 days if the goods is in stock.or it is 10-15 days if the goods is not in stock,it is according to your order quantity.
Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge, but do not pay the freight.
Can you supply the export documentation?
Yes, we can provide most documentation including certification of origin , insurance and other export documents where required.
What is your terms of payment ?
Payment less than 1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment more than 1000USD, T/T 30% in advance, then pay the rest 70% after copy of B/L.